Friday, June 24, 2011

Anyone else absolutely in love with the series Game of Thrones?

I mean wow it's just so awesome.. I've never known another series so
well done, and so perfectly mixed with fantasy without being corny.. I
love fantasy novels but whenever they make them into movies or shows
they always make it corny and just don't capture the realism. I think
Game of Thrones does that so well.. I can't wait to see the rest of
it!!

So anyone else pumped to see the next season? Who is your favorite
character? and why do you like the show?

I think Tyrion Lannister is my favorite character.. that guy deserves
some awards just for playing his part so well. It's nice to see a
little person in a role where they aren't the sideshow joke. Just
WOW.. he's such a great actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment